Baby Sensory Terms and Conditions. Please read before booking a place.
· You can join a class at any time as long as a space is available.
· Payment is made at time of booking by debit or credit card.
· If you would like to pay for the term in two instalments please contact our office for further information.
· Bookings are non-transferable in most cases but Baby Sensory may be able to split your booking across two venues within the term.
· Regretfully we are unable to carry missed sessions over to the next week or term.
· Regretfully Baby Sensory is unable to offer concessions for missed sessions or holidays. However you are welcome to give your place to a friend if you are unable to attend your class. Please let the office know in advance who will be attending in your place including their name, baby’s name, date of birth and a contact number.
· If you have a prior doctor’s or hospital appointment and are unable to attend your usual session we may be able to fit you into another class at an alternative venue. Please contact the office to inquire.
· You can move to another class or venue at the end of your term. All parents are informed by email when the next term of classes is on the webpage and available to book. Please note that all bookings are on a first come, first served basis so please re-book your place in good time to avoid disappointment.
· Baby Sensory classes are designed for babies from birth – 15 months of age. Regretfully we are unable to accommodate older siblings in the classes.
· Please note bookings cancelled within two weeks of the term starting will incur an administration fee of £10.00. Regretfully we are unable to refund the class fee once the term has begun.
· If your class leader is unable to run your class because of illness etc. Baby Sensory will try and substitute an alternative class leader. If this isn’t possible you will be notified by text or telephone call that the class has been cancelled. Baby Sensory will endeavour to run a ‘catch up’ class at the end of the term to replace your session. If this isn’t possible you will receive a refund.
· In certain exceptional circumstances Baby Sensory may be prevented from running classes due to situations beyond their control. These may include floods or treacherous driving conditions (for example snow or ice) which would pose a risk to our class leaders and parents/babies if they ventured onto the roads. In these circumstances Baby Sensory will post a warning on their Facebook page (Baby Sensory Southampton) and text or phone parents to inform them of cancellation. Baby Sensory will endeavour to run ‘catch up’ classes to replace cancelled sessions at the end of the term. However due to the exceptional nature of the circumstances Baby Sensory reserves the right not to refund cancelled classes if ‘catch up’ classes are unable to be run.
· Twins – Baby Sensory offers a discount of half price for the second baby. E.g. an average 10 week term would be £105.00.
· When you reserve a place in the class you will receive a confirmation email detailing the term dates, holiday sessions when classes won’t be running and the address of your venue. Baby Sensory advise you to keep a copy of the email or make a note of the details as they are not responsible for missed sessions or the wrong venue.
"Just wanted to say how great Baby Sensory is. Both Isabelle and Reuben thoroughly enjoyed the classes, as did I! I can honestly say it is the best group I have been to with both my babies - such valuable learning experience for them! You are a great trainer Helen, your enthusiasm, humour and sense of fun are great, and you have really found your niche!! Keep up the good work and best wishes for the future of Baby Sensory". Karen.
Join us on Facebook at Baby Sensory Southampton and Toddler Sense Southampton
Celebrate in style with a Baby Sensory party. We provide amazing fun filled parties for you baby's first birthday, naming ceremony, christening and Christmas. Also fun sessions for school fairs, weddings and nurseries.
Lots of exciting activities designed especially for little ones. Please contact Baby Sensory for more information.
TODDLER SENSE - BABY SENSORY NEXT STEP FOR TODDLERS FROM 13 MONTHS - 4 YEARS!!
Birthday parties for 2 - 5 year olds.
Please contact Charlene at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07889 259995. Classes run in Bassett on Mondays, Hedge End on Tuesdays, Chandlers Ford on Wednesdays and Shirley on Thursdays.
MINI PROFESSORS - FUN PRE SCHOOL SCIENCE CLASSES FOR CHILDREN FROM 2 - 4 YEARS.
Please contact Charlene at email@example.com or 07889 259995. Classes run in Shirley on Mondays, Chandlers Ford on Tuesdays