Toddler Sense South Devon Terms & Conditions, Policies & Procedures
Your booking is only valid if payment has been received. All places are based on a first come first serve basis. Payment is preferred by bank transfer and if you wish to pay via BACS please include your full name (as a reference) and pay into:
Acc No: 71112677 S/C: 536157
Acc name: Toddler Sense South Devon
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org once payment has been made.
Late Payments: the booking system will cancel your booking if payment is not received.
Cheque Payments: Please make cheques payable to Toddler Sense South Devon and send to: 16 Tower Lane, Moorhaven, Ivybridge, Devon, PL21 0XN
£1.00 will need to be added to all cheque payments to cover bank processing charges.
Please note: by completing the registration, you also agree to adhere to our Terms and Conditions, Policies and Procedures.
Thank you so much for your cooperation and we look forward to welcoming you soon!
Clare & Alan Reason
Refunds/Cancellations of classes:
· Toddler Sense has the right to cancel classes without refund in exceptional circumstances beyond their control (fire, flood, vehicle breakdown, serious illness, treacherous snow etc.) but if possible will run a catch up class at an alternative time, however, this is not guaranteed.
· Once payment has been received places are secured.
· Once a term has started all places are non-refundable. Toddler Sense is under no obligation to refund or transfer your money in the event that you are unable to attend part of or the entire course. We regret that we are unable to offer an alternative for missed lessons. You are, however, welcome to offer your place to a friend as a gift. If you would like to offer your place to another, please notify me as soon as possible so that I can amend my registers. Thank you for your cooperation.
Snow Policy: Toddler Sense will endeavour to run classes during bad weather e.g. treacherous snow conditions. However, should classes need to be cancelled you will be notified as soon as possible via our Facebook page and via email.
Older Siblings: Our classes are designed for toddlers/children from the age of 13 months to 4 years 11months only. We appreciate that sometimes it will be necessary to bring along older siblings, for instance on school closure days. All older siblings will be able to attend but won't be able to participate due to health and safety reasons. Please inform your class leader if you intend to bring a child who is not on the register. Parents will be welcome to bring along games, to keep them entertained. Please do not bring older children being kept away from school due to illness.
Data Protection: The information on registration form contains personal data. Toddler Sense will record, process and keep your personal information secure in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Information will not be passed/sent out to a third party.
Confirmation: You will receive confirmation via e-mail once payment has been received.
Confidentiality: Toddler Sense prides itself on creating original and unique ideas to ensure and deliver a top quality service. Certain content and information provided throughout our classes are copy written and under ownership of Toddler Sense. Toddler Sense grants you a limited, personal, license to use ideas for home use only. Toddler Sense kindly asks customers not to copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, alter, enhance or in any way exploit any of the Toddler Sense materials in any manner such as use of ideas in a public place, promotional event without permission from the copyright holders.
Illness: Parents are asked to keep their toddlers/children at home if they have a serious infection and to inform the setting as to the nature of the infection so that other parents can be alerted.
Please keep your child at home if he/she:
•Has a fever or has had one in the previous 24 hours
•Has had an upset stomach or diarrhoea in the previous 48 hours
•Has heavy nasal discharge
•Has discharging eyes
•Has symptoms of a possible communicable disease such as:
· Chicken pox
· German measles
· Whooping cough
· Scarlett fever
· Hand, foot and mouth disease
Equal Opportunities: Toddler Sense works in accordance with all relevant legislation, to provide equality of opportunity for all children and families and take positive action to eliminate discrimination in all areas of their work, including:
· Disability Discrimination Act 1995, 2005
· Race Relations Act 1976 + Amendment 2000
· Sex Discrimination Act 1986
· Children Act 1989, 2004
· Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Act 2001
· The Equality Act 2006, 2010
Health and Safety: The health and safety of children and parents in our classes is of paramount importance. We adhere to strict health and safety guidelines and make sure that every aspect of care is delivered to the highest possible standard. We also make sure :
· An extensive annual risk assessment is carried out to identify aspects of the environment that need to be checked on a regular basis. These form the basis of the daily risk assessment, which is completed by the class teacher before the start of each session, ensuring that hazards to parents and children are kept to a minimum.
· Toys and equipment are cleaned and checked each time they are used and damaged toys and equipment are immediately removed for repair or disposal, as appropriate
· The premises are hygienic – following the requirements of the Health and Hygiene Policy.
· A register of children, staff and other adults is taken at the start of each session.
Class Leader: Clare Reason
Tel: 01752 656817
Please follow us on:
Bouncy castles by Duplay
Softplay by Wesco
Inflatables by Super Fun Stuff
Glow products by The Glow Company